Join the 6th International Hybrid Power Systems Workshop in Madeira, Portugal from 26-27 April 2022 and submit your abstract now!
Design Options, Project Experiences, Microgrids, System Modelling and Simulation, Grid Codes and many other suggestions are among the proposed preferential topics, which you can find on the workshop website.
Submit your abstract either in the area of Hybrid Power Systems and Hybrid Power Plants. Both issues will be covered in presentations during the event. Your abstract detailing your project experiences, research results and best practices in both topics can be submitted online: Call for Papers
The abstracts will be thoroughly reviewed by our International Advisory Committee – composed of highly qualified international experts.
Reasons to submit an abstract
- Speakers and poster presenters receive a discount on the participation fee
- All admitted papers and posters will be published in our Workshop proceedings
- Network at a high level and connect with political influencers, international experts and practitioners from 20+ different countries
- Gain recognition from other leading international experts
- Share your findings, your insights and knowledge with your peers and create awareness for your project / research
- Inspire people and organizations with actionable ideas
To get some impressions of the Workshop, have a look at the Workshop website. There you can find the Workshop 2021 agenda and the photo gallery with pictures from previous editions.
Get to know this unique event and become a part of it!
This content has been published by Steinbeis 2i GmbH . The publishing entity is responsible for the contents. The Clean Energy for EU Islands Secretariat may provide quality support to the English language version of this post.