Hear from an all-female panel of Caribbean energy leaders on how they are navigating Covid-19 related challenges to their industry, careers and personal and professional livelihoods.
This event is part of the launch of the Women in Energy | Caribbean Chapter (formerly CREF Women in Energy), and we hope you can join us for our first webinar.
Webinar topics include:
- What are the short-term and mid-term impacts to the Caribbean clean energy industry?
- Where are the new risks? New opportunities?
- How is working from home shifting the way we do business?
From isolation to schooling young children - women are carrying a heavy load during this pandemic. How can we protect our mental health and further develop self-resilience? Webinar panelists include:
- Allison Jean, Chief Executive Officer, National Utilities Regulatory Commission (St. Lucia)
- Racquel Moses, Chief Executive Officer, Caribbean Climate-Smart Accelerator
- Therese Turner-Jones, General Manager, Country Department Caribbean Group, Inter-American Development Bank
- Julie Taylor, Director of Portfolio Development, New Energy Events (moderator)
This content has been published by Women in Caribbean Energy | Working in Disruption . The publishing entity is responsible for the contents. The Clean Energy for EU Islands Secretariat may provide quality support to the English language version of this post.